This website (“Site”) is owned and operated by Hamro Business Group Pty Ltd. Throughout these User Terms, the terms “TICKET PLUS”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to TICKET PLUS and its associated entities and “you” refers to the individual accessing the Site.
Ticket Plus may vary these Terms at any time and will post the variations on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after the varied terms are posted, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Use of this Site
All statements, guarantees or warranties in these terms of trading are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Conditions of Sale
If you purchase any product or service through this Site, you agree to be bound by the Company’s Conditions of Sale.
Terms and Conditions of ticket Sales
1) All ticket purchases are non-refundable and as such, there can be no order cancellations made, except where required by law.
2) Right to change pricing, show times, door times, seating layouts are completely provided to an organizer and can also be done without notice.
3) Tickets will be void if on-sold or traded at a premium or in conjunction with other goods or services, or used in advertising or as a competition prize, without written permission from Ticket Plus. In the event of a breach of this condition, the ticket holder will be denied admission or expelled, and on request the ticket will be delivered up to Ticket Plus.
4) Right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any artist, team or performer are in the hands of the organizers, but the ticket holder must receive the notice before (at least 24hr) the event starts.
5) The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the proprietor of the venue and/or the organizer of the event both prior to and after the Ticket Holder's entry to the venue.
6) Audio recorders, Video recorders, flash type are totally prohibited as may vary with different events. For these organizers must compulsorily mention to the buyers.
7) Late arrival to the venue may result in a seating delay until a suitable break in the event occurs.
8) Pickup tickets can only be collected by the person who purchased them. If they are being picked up using a credit card as ID the card holder must be the person picking up the tickets
9) The ticket holder will be required to leave the venue if he/she -Hampers the conduct of the event; or -Breaches any by-laws applicable to the venue; or -Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including fighting; or
Any breach of these conditions shall automatically revoke the Ticket Holder's license to remain at the venue.
Interpretation and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions only cover the TicketPlus web site. Any other websites which you link to from this website are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for web sites that are not under our control. We are required by law to inform you that sales can only be concluded in English. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and each party agrees irrevocably to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
No Re-Sale or Promotional Use
Products or services obtained from this Site (including vouchers) may not be re-sold, onsupplied or transferred for commercial, consumer or promotional purposes, bundled with other goods and services or used for promotional purposes without the Company’s prior written consent.
HAMRO BUSINESS GROUP PTY. LTD.
ABN- 47 151 917 976
Phone no- 02 9007 6009